From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2008 17:10:05 -0400
Well, we didn't make it on the air.  Never could get the swr down below 6 to
one.

Not sure whether it was the length of wire, or the nearness of all that
steel.
Turned out it was a steel building and our only option for antenna placement
was strapped to a steel downspout right next to that steel building.

If they do this next year, we have learned something.
Also, broke the end eye off my black widow.  Never did find the end either.
Now to go to a bate shop and get a new one.

Thanks all you out there for listening.

73