From:
"Jose Tamayo (KK4JZX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:00:06 -0400
Ron,

I will try to think about this one today because it seems odd that your
audio is muted.  you might try bringing up Windows Media Player and using
the F7 key to unmute the volume.  It used to be that Windows media Player
would control the master volume.  I doubt that this is the case now but it
is worth a try.  Another thing tto try might be in Windows Media player when
you have it up and running is  use F9 to increase the volume.

To load windows media player manually both in Windows XP and Windows 7:
1.  Press WindowsKey+R for the run dialog box
2.  Type WMPLAYER and press enter

Hope this helps.  If it does not, I will try to find a tool or write one
that will do that for you.

Jose - KK4JZX