From:
andrew shipp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:31:46 +0100
Hi All,  Asking about the Cushcraft malty mini beam,  does anyone on the
group have experience of this type of beam?  how good are they?  what is the
S W R you've got using this type?  I have a very small garden size 17feet
6inches  wide and 35feet long so this why I'm looking at one of these.
Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287