From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2010 13:24:35 -0600
I didn't have to set it up because i was using the tnc for receive only, and
there was no tx going on.
there isn't a lot of packet around this area so I never got into using a
terminal program or transmitting packet bursts or anything.
apparently there is a win mail node in town, but i've not used that one
either.
73
Colin, V A6BKX