From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 17:19:30 -0700
Hi Tom,
     Well, the two that have been mentioned recently are:
http://www.therfc.com/

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/10001/-1/10001/52712/377%20710%201413/0/Coax%20/Primary%20Search/mode%20matchallpartial/10/0?N=377%20710%201413&Ne=0&Ntt=Coax%20&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&page=CategoryDisplayLevel1&isLTokenURL=true&storeNum=null&subdeptNum=null&classNum=null

     Now, I haven't used either of these but they looked good to me.  I am
trying to remember where I bought my last packs of crimp on connectors. It
was this summer and I was very happy with them.

God bless,

Mark

God loves you!
My ham radio lists.