From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2014 08:59:15 -0500
Phil, this is off your original topic but I hope you will not mind.  I
believe you used to have some association with a company that made the
voice activated gadgets for recording phone numbers ect.  I have one of
those gadgets and it just stopped working and I would like to know if they
are still in business and nameand contact info if you have it.  I would
like to get it repaired if possible.  I will appreciate any help on this.

Thanks much,