From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:58:20 -0500
In my never ending quest to improve RTTY operation, I figured I'd play
around with Jaws a bit.  I'm a pretty basic user, but with some trial
and error, I set a frame around the RX window and got it reading
incoming text .   This way I don't have to set screen echo to "all",
which reads the text, but also picks up other stuff from the screen.
Also discovered the insert-x command, which I never knew of, which reads
text in a frame where the cursor is.

Often, when moving around the program, I'll hear it say "group box".
This Isn't a big deal, but how can I shut it up?  Also the second part
of Harvey's earlier question about silencing  the " graphics number"
stuff which seems to pop up at the oddest times?

73, Steve KW3A