From:
"Ray T. Mahorney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2015 21:56:16 -0000
speaking of Halloween, For anyone who remembers the war of the worlds, WKBW did an adaptation of it
in 1968 giving the story of a Martian invasion a more local flavor. Thanks to someone who may be on
this list, I have a copy of this and am planning to run it on this weeks webcast.  That goes at 7
east Friday evening.  You can find the audio feed here.
http://gamebird.ehhh.us:8000/rfd2.m3u
http://www.dishnuts.net
for other listening and interaction links.

Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA