From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 17:59:43 -0400
Tim,

I quite agree.  I haven't heard exactly what the reason is but I suspect
it's because they are a small company and they have their plates more than
full with the new amp that's about to come out and than an auto tuner for
that.  And although I'd rather have something self-containw.ed i'm glad that
they're at least pursuing this option instead of abandoning it altogether.
It's a terific rig especially if you like CW.  Lou WA3MIX