From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 12:26:51 -0500
    Steve:

Your procedure for voice recording CQ's worked great!!!!!!!

It's amazing. ...   I don't remember reading that kind of instruction in the
manual.

The other thing too that I was doing wrong was pressing the PTT on the mic.
Obviously, you don't have to do that when you are creating your recording.

So, I'm continuing to learn here.

Now, it's to lunch, and then the contest.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ