From:
Mike Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 14:15:00 -0500
I would be quite willing to  send the soldering series or any
part or all of the archive of the Smith-Kettlewell Technical File
to icanworkthisthing if the owners of the site think it is
appropriate or want it.

I want to make it clear, as I hope I have in the past, that I
have no ownership in the SKTF articles; I just transcribed them
and collected them into my own arbitrary categories.  It was my
informal understanding that Bill Gerrey, the SKTF editor  (>and I
assume Smith-Kettlewell) had no objection to this material being
distributed.  I did this project initially for my own benefit,
and if other blind people can make use of it, that's great.

73.

Mike, K9AZS