From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2011 19:20:24 -0400
    Steve:

Yes, I did work the WPX contest this week-end from the RV.

Stuck to 20 and 40 meters.

Made 238 contacts, and wanted to do more, but I popped a fuse in my little
Turbo-tuner device that I use to tune the screw-driver antenna for lowest
SWR, and had no replacement fuses.

So, my contesting kind of ground to a hault late Sunday morning.

The contest was a lot of fun, though.  I worked a lot into Europe on 40
meters Friday night, and also a bunch of South American and European
stations on 20 during the day Saturday.

P.S.  Just so you know, I went to Radio Shack today, and bought two packages
of replacement fuses for the Turbo-Tuner, so this particular downfall will
not happen to me again.  ((smile)

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ