From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:01:01 -0800
I'd like that article as well.  I had severe rf in my audio when I put
up my windom and I called the manufacturer back and he suggested
siolators which they have.  I don't know what is in these things, just
look like a piece of pipe with so 239 on each end.  I put one on the out
put of the amp and one at the radio, and r f i is gone.  They cost $30
each and here is the number.  The product is called an b 2 l i s o

BUXCOMM Corporate Offices
1 800 726 2919
THe web page is
http://www.packetradio.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=49&zenid=j9kg9kcff6o1j50kn1573ibur0

I had very bad rf on 75 even running 100 watts on my ts 2000.  Gone now
and I can run the amp.  As the old saying goes, your milage may very,
but these things sure worked for me.

73
Butch
WA0VJR