From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2015 10:04:08 +1300
Hi!

Are you sure you really need to?

I mean what is telling you that this is necessary? I know the instruction is
historic, but with the latest version of Echolink, things just worked
automatically. If this is necessary, then consult your isp because they will
be more familiar with your router anyway compared to someone at a distance.

73,
Dave