From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2016 17:44:22 -0600
I have an original KNFB Reader in need of a good home.  Resurected it
recently and it needed the PDA realligned and software
re-installed.  But now it is reading documents.
I am probably the second owner and have newer reading solutions now
but don't want this device to go on a shelf somewhere.
If you can truly use it, let me know and I will get it boxed up and
on its way.  Reader, charger, second camera battery and charger
reading stand, Braille documentation.  Let me know.
First response gets it.
Thanks.
Pat, K9JAU