From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:25:30 -0400
in the may qst there is a review of a new product specifically designed to le tyou remote control your  radio using it's own detachable front panel.  I don't remember what it was called, but if you remind me I can find the article  I would assume this device should be accessible since it can use the radio's own front panel in another location. you leave your rig in one place and plug th ebox into it in place of the front panel of your radio, then you plug the front panel of your radio into the companion box  it provides audio  to and from the remote radio and you can use your existing microphone if memory serves and control it just as if you were sitting at the radio.  it even will work with cw
kb7nla