From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:32:29 -0400
We like our t-mobile plans, you pick 5 people you call most and they'll
never count against your minutes. The main reason I have the line here on
voicewing is because I was going a lot of VE sessions and swapping and
selling a lot of ham radio gear and stuff and won't give my cell number to
people so that was the number I gave everyone, plus when I do computer work
for people I don't know well, I don't want them having my cell number. I
don't have time for any of that stuff right now, actually, my X used to call
all the time and that's the reason I got that line in the first place but
she's long gone now thank god, almost a year now. It just doesn't get the
use to justify the money right now. $25 per month I guess could be worse but
still. Personally, I think anyone that has the pre paid jobs and it's their
only phone is just asking to get screwed over when you do the math, looking
at the 2 people I know who do that but you can't tell them anything.