From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 19:14:50 -0400
It figures, I'm off the air and the bands get good. Oh well, 10 meters is
one I can do probably better than most mobile so maybe I'll look in to
getting the go kit radio in the car soon. Main thing is there's an
electrical issue in the car, bad ground somewhere and I'm a little concerned
if I put the radio in, that ground problem may mysteriously fix itself so
I'd rather that fixed right before I go adding a possible new path. Tuesday
I'll do that though then I can look at doing all that wiring and what not.