From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 09:19:41 -0500
Well, I did about 2 hours of the contest by running S and P on 40 and 80
meters.  Made about 70 contacts, and then my voice started to give out.

I always love the N A Q P contests, but this time around, both contests were
just not in the cards for me.

Last week, I made about 180 contacts in the CW contest, again doing mainly S
and P, in about 4 hours of operation.

Guess there's always August to look forward to now.

P.S.  Both 40 and 80 seemed to be in excellent shape last evening.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ