From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:50:26 -0700
I'm glad they made it an option.  When I wanted to program a tmv-707 I
didn't want to enter all that data.  What I did was take the tmv-7a
file, changed the extention and did a little careful editing with a text
editor and was able to program the 707.  This is much easier. <smile>
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr