From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2008 21:16:13 -0700
are you using the noise reduction function?
I also have never experienced problems with rejection on the ts2000.
Have you tried manually setting the rx filter to something narrower?
I find the noise floor actually quieter on the 2000 then the 570.
If you are getting these kinds of results with rejection, there may indeed
be something wrong with the rig.
The 2000 is actually sort of known for its good SSB/CW rejection figures.
are you using some sort of external receive preamp? the receiver is fairly
sensative and I suspect that anything extra would cause some issues.
73
Colin, V A6BKX