From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:11:09 -0400
Lou,

I'm not quite ready to leave the list, but I have to admit that the amount
of junk traffic sure is frustrating.  I really crack up when I hear people
say they don't have time for ham radio because they're so busy, but they sit
there generating hundreds of useless messages on the list.  Hmmm, too busy
to play radio, but not too busy to clutter up a list.  What's wrong with
that picture?

Steve