From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 20:05:12 -0400
Hi.

open wire feed.  It has two antenna ports, and boasts a impedance matching
range of 6 to 3200 ohms.  It does seem to have a fairly wide matching
range, as auto tuners go.

My only complaint is that several weeks after I bought it, the antenna
switching relay for switching between Antenna A and Antenna B called it
quits, leaving the tuner in Antenna A all of the time.  That, along with
trouble that I've had with other MFJ products is what prompted me to make
the comment about workmanship.

73, de Lou K2LKK

The MFJ993 is a 300 watt indoor auto tuner that tunes coax, random wire, or

At 09:34 AM 5/31/2006 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello Louis,  the MFJ 932,  how good is this one?  does it going in the
>shack?  or is it an outdoor one?  I am looking for any type really this one
>I got because I was told they are good and work well.  Thanks for any help
>you give me on this your help is very much appreciated.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]