Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 22:54:36 -0500
I'm using win xp with sp2 onn it.
Appaarently i put the right password in, but number one can't connect to anyone and number two i never did get a confirmation that my call sign was validated.  But I've used echolink before and maybe the website had all that info already, i'm speaking of
echolink.org.
I can't connect to the test server or anybody else.  I've got my firewall on and yes i did the add programs thing to it but i also have a linksys router and i do not know how to program that but suspect thaat is the problem.  HOw do I configure the router to work with echo link?
thanks

--
msn: [log in to unmask]
email [log in to unmask]