From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2012 22:56:52 -0500
A lot of these touchpads or their drivers are made by a company called
Synaptics.  Their app may be in the system tray/notification area.  If not,
it might be on the Start menu.  One version I have seen had a tabbed dialog
box, and it didn't take long to find an option to disable the touchpad.  I'm
happy that my Toshiba laptop has a little button for enabling and disabling
the touchpad.