From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2013 19:40:37 -0600
Butch,

Sandy got 7500 dollars out of the ADA law suit she filed against a
transcriptionist company which wouldn't hire her because she was blind.  It
was handled by the EEOC legally.  Most importantly, within one year, they
hired a blind person to work for them.  By the time we paid the taxes on it,
there wasn't a whole lot left quite frankly.

Phil.
K0NX