From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:08:16 -0500
Hi,
The clock that I'm using for ham work right now is a software clock in which
you can adjust the announcement time and I have it set to 10 minutes.
The clock is from
www.saythetime.com
And, you can save $5.00 if you use the coupon FEB08 before the end of the
month.
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype name:  bobtinn
One of the best days of my life is today!