From:
Eric Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 20:52:59 -0800
I have a Nokia 6050, which I really like.  It doesn't have either Talks or
Mobile Speak.  However, it does have a relatively accessible keypad with two
dots on the 5 key.  Buttons such as talk, speaker, and hang-up are flatter
than any of the number keys.  As for a ringtone, my phone makes an
old-fashion engine sound when it rings.  The sound might remind you of a
vehicle from the 1930's.  I hope this helps.

Eric