From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2015 11:43:55 -0400
Matt,
It's much more likely to be the power supply module for the network device
than to be the network switch itself. Also, laser printers are very noisy.
Mine is so bad that I have to leave it powered off unless I'm printing
something.

Try turning off the printer and try swapping out the power brick for the
switch. One of those 5VDC units here was really killing most HF bands,
especially 80 through 20. I used one from another device and it fixed it.
Finally I bought a bunch of 12 to 5 volt DC to DC converters on EBay and I'm
gradually eliminating all the power bricks and running the network gear off
the shack 12 Volt supply.

73, Jim