From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 07:45:06 -0800
Well, the 2000 also has an internal tunher.  As far as which radio,
depends on a couple things, the price, and second, do you want 2 and 440
all mode and dual receive for these bands and so forth.  I have both rigs
and like them both.  I think the 480 is one of the most accessible rigs
you can buy and I sure do like mine.  You wouldn't go wrong on either one.

As far as the f6, I also have one of those, and as some one else said, if
they discontinue it, I'll go grab another for a spare.  I like the radio
that much.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr