From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 19:22:02 -0500
not even close. first off, the SMA entitles you to 2 upgrades. Second, I
don't think the standard upgrade is $200 I think it's $120 or it was last
time I upgraded mine so the $200 is for the pro version for NT, XP Pro and
2000. It's just the SMA renewal fee, that's it, you buy that and you don't
pay for upgrades. Now, with the new system, if you want to pay for the
remote software that costs more, I don't know about it much though so I
can't say how much but I pay to renew my SMA about every other year, and do
not have to pay for upgrades beyond that.