From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:15:16 +1100
hey it could be worse, exams could have been ditched altogether. then
every man and his dog and pet weirdo would be on the ham bands. There's
enough piracy goes on there now without making it easier for them.

On 24/02/2008 7:24 AM, the old scribe known as Howard Kaufman was able
to impart this pearl of wisdom: