From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 18:12:12 -0400
    Jeff:

If you can, by chance, find the link or links, please send them along.

I know it may take some searching.

Thanks for whatever you and anyone else can come up with.

Guess I could call the weather service myself, since I know some of the guys
from our local forcast office, but then again, even they may not necessarily
know.

Anyway, will keep working the problem, and thanks to all for any more
assistance.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ