From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 11:18:56 -0500
Hi Roy and list,

I am haveing no trouble with my TM-G7A.  Some times if the repeater is low
in frequency, like, 442, the auto ofset is not set to handel that, but I
think that can be changed IN the menus.  Also, you may want to check the
menus to make SURE that the auto off set is enabled.

Hope this helps.

73 Keith-WA9DRO

At 11:15 AM 4/7/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>That seems to be a problem with all the kenwood radios.  The automatic
>offset doesn't seem to work on 440.  I know this happens with my th-g71a and
>a friend's ts 2000.
>Roy
>KG4JBN

Keith-WA9DRO
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
Hudson Taylor