From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:01:19 -0500
Shaving Cream (and "Fanny") are on the Dr. Demento 25th Anniversary
collection.

I'll have to break off with my girlfriend
Her antics are queer, I admit.
Each time I say, 'Darling, I love you',
She tells me that I'm full of

shshshshaving cream
Be nice and clean
Shave every day and you'll always look keen.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4502 or 888-75-BUDDY