From:
Jim Kutsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 20:10:54 -0400
Don,
You can get a list of IRLP nodes as follows:
1. Go to http://irllp.net
2. Click on "Node Info".
3. Click on "Find Area US nodes by zip code.
4. Enter your zip code and click "submit".

you'll get a table with the 4 digit node number, node call sign, state,
frequency, PL, and distance from the center of the zip code.  If you are
using Jaws., just hit the "t" key and you'll go right to that table.

Alternatively, in step 3 above, click on "tab delimited format for PDA use".
That will start a download of all nodes.  You can save that as a text file
and import it into a spread sheet.

I'm running node 4446 here.  If you find a local node, connect to 4446 and
give me a call.

73, Jim
KY2D