From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 12:54:24 -0500
Since I am unable to afford a radio such as the 706, I have to take the good
and bad reports about it at face value. My question would be, what's the
difference from let's say, a Kenwood ts2000, and perhaps the Yazoo 847? All
of them are all mode all band rigs so since there's a cost difference
between them, it's hard to decide which one would be adequate if one had
that kind of money in the first place.