From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2013 17:17:27 -0400
the lower part of 70cm is for weak signal work aka sub and cw, also much of that area is for high speed data or amateur television, which your ht cannot do. If you really want to cover all of it, most radios can be modded with a mars/cap mod to extend the frequency coverage. i ahv been down there though nd you aren't missing anything especially with a ht