From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:29:16 -0500
Hi folks;
I spent my morning looking through organized confusion to see exactly which
safe place I had stored my ict90 programming cable.  Having found the cable,
the software appears to have me stumped.  I had used it six months ago with
no problem.
I don't seem to be able to get passed channel 009
Also when I put in 145.31 I seem to end up with 45.31  The first digit seems
to be dropped.
Also is the offset frequency set automatically?  I can type .600 but does
the software take care of the offset direction high or low?
These senior moments are becoming annoying.
Richard