From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 00:42:32 +1100
connectors I can do. I did once do some slight pcb soldering but I was
putting a wire from the unused terminal on the rit pot to a constant
voltage source. the rit had already been modified for tx so by tapping
this extra source, I was able to increase the range of the thing.

On 20/02/2008 12:28 AM, the old scribe known as John Miller was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: