From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:17:24 -0400
Hi Robert,
Last week I ordered a new Onkyo TX-NR905 AV receiver that had included
internet radio, HD radio, HDMI switching and audio decoding of the HDMI
signal, but the only thing is, its menus and controls do not speak!  It does
have well structured menus, I understand and I'll just have to see how it
goes when it gets here.
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!