From:
Jerry Neufeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:02:03 -0400
Eric, unless I am mistaken - I might well be - the Commander program written especially for the 817 will not function with other Yaesu rigs, not unless you and I are talking about different programs.

In any event, with your little Radio Mate which I also have and like, you should be in good shape with a feature-loaded qrp rig.

Cheers,

Jerry  VE3QSO