From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:58:18 -0400
Daryl:

You have made a really great purchase here!

I am sure you will find the other logging programs to be accessible for the
most part as well.

I do have some problems with the AC log program for general logging, so
maybe when you get it and if you use that software, we can compare notes.

Again, great decision, and I'm sure you will like it.

Plus, you now get all the updates free!

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ