From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 2015 21:02:06 -0600
Many years ago a friend of mine built me a small tuning a bit ran on one AA battery it had a single wire that you would wrap several turns around a corks cable. The unit would also late with him more output at a lower tone so another words as the output went up the tone went down. I didn't need to put anything in line to use that. I used to can I used it to tune my old Gonseth communicator on 2 m and my Viking 2 on HF.

Sent from my iPhone this time