From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:31:33 -0400
    Lou:

One of these days, I'll get curious and try the alert function on the
TMV71A, so if it scares the heck out of me, it will be my own fault, because
Steve warned me!  (grin)

Actually, I have several "first Alert" radios around here, and hook them up
to those square Radio Shack external speakers, and if that doesn't wake you
up out of a sound sleep in the middle of the night, nothing will.

Somehow, my XYL has gotten used to the whole thing.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ