From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2007 09:03:36 -0400
Hi all, I'm going on vacation, starting today. I may or may not have email,
best ways to get me are if in the Cape cod area, 146.955 machine, PL 88.5 if
you use echolink k1pbo-r node number I think 20024 but if you connect via
echolink looking for me, make sure you call me directly. I don't answer
random calls that just connect and wait for an answer, if you want me, best
thing is to call me because I'm not a fan or supporter of echolink what so
ever and don't like random stations bragging that they worked me on
echolink. I'll be on the HF bands as well some times, no clue when probably
most ly at night. In fact, that's when I'll be on no matter where I am, late
in the day and night, maybe morning as well. I hope to work some of you, if
some of you are in the area, let's meet up at some point, I'll be there for
2 weeks. I'll be leaving here and going mid afternoon but probably won't be
on the air much if at all tonight, going to be a long day and the longer I
put off packing, the longer the day will be so I'd better get moving.
John Miller N1UMJ
AIM and yahoo messenger: N1UMJ
home page:
http://home.comcast.net/~n1umj/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html