From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 06:47:29 +0100
A personal view

I feel that the Q code (or others such as the Z) are inappropriate for
speech modes in general as they were essentially established as a short
form to save CW sending and hence time.

What irritates me more is the use of '73s' or '88s' as these are already
in the plural 'best wishes' 'hugs and kisses'.  Hence the appended 's'
is totally unnecessary and implies a lack of knowledge of the code being
used.

73 de g3yxx

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Dave
Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]> writes