From:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 20:06:41 -0400
Hi Everyone;
Yes its spring and I too am thinking about a new hf radio.  I have been
looking at the kenwood 570dg and the ts2000.  I don't anticipate doing any
satellite work and I have a uhf vhf fm radio already.  I have some limits as
to the quality of the antenna system I will have up.  I initially decided
that the ts2000 is more radio than I really want.
The question is, however, how is the receiver and d s p in the 570dg?  Am I
going to regret not spending the extra money in six months and wish I had
the ts2000?
If there are other rigs out there that you thing disserve a more thorough
look I'm still shopping.
Rich
wb2hwa