From:
eric oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2014 13:21:03 -0700
one would think so, however, there are a lot of other devices that produce noise that can be mixed down into the HF bands (either by interstage mixing or inter mod).. a low pass filter is still useful for reducing that incidental noise to acceptable levels. Also, when it comes to a phone patch, those are still useful (as cell phones don't work in all places).

I read this somewhere: "don't forget what you already know".

-eric