From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 10:17:29 -0500
Hi Michael, If memory serves/and of course, it may not, I thought someone
said on this list a few months ago, that RT Systems, W4RT Electronics, or
somewhere similar/sorry I don't have the post in front of me, still had some
of those.
If this proves to be a "Bum Steer" on my part, it's certainly not_ by
design.  HTH, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.